Material Data Sheets
The Gund Company is a vertically integrated material manufacturer. As a result, we offer customers a cost advantage on industry standard products and application engineering services to develop materials for their specific application. Our materials testing lab shortens product development time and provides material comparative data on key materials. This model provides application-specific solutions, shorter lead times, and materials that meet or exceed our customers’ most demanding application requirements.
- Bulk Molding Compound
- Cycloaliphatic Epoxy
- Polyamide Resin
- Sheet Molding Compound
- G-FRAC G160
- G-FRAC G190
Filament Wound Tubing
- F2016 (Epoxy Fiberglass Filament Wound Tubing) — [F2016 SDS]
- F2038 (Epoxy Fiberglass Filament Wound Tubing) — [F2038 SDS]
- G2018 ( High Temperature Epoxy Glass Filament Wound Tubing) — [G2018 SDS]
- G2019 ( High Temperature Epoxy Glass Filament Wound Tubing) — [G2019 SDS]
- G2039 ( High Temperature Epoxy Glass Filament Wound Tubing) — [G2039 SDS]
- G2040 (High Temperature Epoxy Glass Filament Wound Tubing) — [G2040 SDS]
- G21 (High Strength Convolute Glass Epoxy Tube)
- G22 (High Temp Convolute Glass Epoxy Tube)
Thermal Insulation Boards
- S2S Hardboard
- Ranprex® Laminated Wood
- *Download the Rancan – Ranprex® Laminated Wood Brochure
- GundPly 1003
The Gund Company is a vertically integrated manufacturer and fabricator of engineered material solutions. Since 1951, we have listened to our customers and learned about the demanding operating environments of their industries. We are AS9100D Certified and ITAR Compliant. Our custom fabricated parts are manufactured according to ISO 9001:2015 certified quality systems.
We understand the challenges of material selection and the demanding operating environment of your application. Our Application Engineering Team takes a consultative approach to understanding your requirements. By relying on our material specialists, our customers gain valuable insight into how to improve component designs to increase efficiency and functionality while reducing cost. In addition to helping with material selection, we challenge ourselves to optimize production for material yield or fabrication efficiency. As a lean enterprise, we are focused on continuous improvement and finding the most cost-effective, efficient solutions for our customers.
Please contact us today if we can help answer material property questions or provide an application specific quote. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.