THE GUND COMPANY IS A VERTICALLY-INTEGRATED MANUFACTURER AND FABRICATOR OF ENGINEERED MATERIAL SOLUTIONS. THE PARTS WE FABRICATE FOR OUR CUSTOMERS ARE OFTEN INTRICATE AND REQUIRE SOME ASSEMBLY.
The Gund Company offers assembly services to help minimize costs, maintain quality control, and finish the job on time. Our services allow customers to utilize The Gund Company’s expert production staff to ensure the fabricated parts are ready for installation on your equipment.
Our services allow customers to save space and time by outsourcing the assembly of components so the fully-assembled component can be delivered ready for installation. The Gund Company consistently ranks as an industry leader in quality and on-time delivery. Learn more about the metrics we use to grade our own performance.
COMMON ASSEMBLY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Dowel Pinning
- Press Fitting
- Assembly & Final Painting / Varnish
- Lap Joint Bonding
- Taping or Bonding
- Custom joining or other assembly services are available upon request.
EXAMPLES SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Assembly of arc chutes for circuit breakers
- RFI shielding assemblies bonding conductor foil to insulation
- Insulated copper studs for power-generator applications
- Fuse board assemblies for distribution
- Adding connectors and contacts to terminal boards
- Door panel assemblies for refrigerated or thermal applications
- Installation of gaskets, seals, or O-rings
- Lap-joining long supports
- Taping coil blocking together
- Adding hardware components to your parts.