Price Increase Notification
Thank you for your business with The Gund Company.
The following sheet and shape products will receive a 7.5% increase on October 1, 2018
- NEMA GPO3: APO3, GPO3 UTR, H900, H950, 1580, 1583, ETR-FRC
- NEMA GPO2: APO2 UTS ETS-FR-II
- NEMA GPO1-130C: APO1, TSF, ETS, H722
- NEMA GPO1-155C: N155, T-160, H755
- NEMA GPO1-180C: N180, EMD
- NEMA GPO1- 210C: N220, SG-200, HST-II
- Flexible High Temp: N200F, FHT, HTF
- Mold Platen Insulation: MPI, Glastherm®, H330
- Magnetic: MAGNOHL®, H208
- Corrosion Resistant / Low Smoke Toxicity / UV resistant: LST, Glasguard®, 1130 HCR-110
- Corrosion resistant, low Flame Spread, smooth finish: FS25, 1125, H193
Parts fabricated from any of these materials will receive a 5% increase on October 1, 2018
Please complete the form below and we will be in contact with you to discuss your request!
The Gund Company is a vertically integrated manufacturer and fabricator of engineered material solutions. Since 1951, we have listened to our customers and learned about the demanding operating environments of their industries. We are AS9100D Certified and ITAR Compliant. Our custom fabricated parts are manufactured according to ISO 9001:2015 certified quality systems.
We understand the challenges of material selection and the demanding operating environment of your application. Our Application Engineering Team takes a consultative approach to understanding your requirements. By relying on our material specialists, our customers gain valuable insight into how to improve component designs to increase efficiency and functionality while reducing cost. In addition to helping with material selection, we challenge ourselves to optimize production for material yield or fabrication efficiency. As a lean enterprise, we are focused on continuous improvement and finding the most cost-effective, efficient solutions for our customers.
Please contact us today if we can help answer material property questions or provide an application specific quote. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.