Material Data Sheets
While The Gund Company’s vertical integration provides a cost advantage on industry standard products, we also have the ability to engineer application specific composites to suit the unique needs of our customers. Our full materials testing lab shortens product development time and allows us to do data-based comparisons of like materials. Our business model allows us to offer even greater customer service, faster response times, and shorter delivery times.
The materials listed here have been broken into relevant categories and alphabetized. This list is a sample of the materials that we offer. Please contact us for additional information on specialty materials that meet your application requirements.
Thermoset Rigid Laminates, High Pressure
- Arboron® (High Arc Resistant Panel Board)
- NEMA C, CE, LE (Phenolic Resin Cotton Cloth)
- HP1 & HP2 (Low Power Factor Paper Phenolic)
- Krempel® Side Ripple Spring
- Krempel® Top Ripple Spring
- Low Shrink Black Canvas Phenolic (LSBC)
- Mica M (Silicone Bonded Mica Paper Laminate)
- Mica P (Silicone Bonded Mica Paper Laminate)
- NEMA FR4 (Glass Epoxy Laminate)
- NEMA G-3 (Glass Phenolic Laminate)
- NEMA G-7 (Glass Silicone Laminate)
- NEMA G-9 (Glass Melamine Laminate)
- NEMA G-10 (Glass Epoxy Laminate)
- NEMA G-11/G-11H (Glass Epoxy Laminate)
- NEMA G-11 Formable (Glass Epoxy Laminate)
- NEMA X, XX, XXX
- PTFE Coated G-11
- Threaded Rods & Nuts
Thermoset Rigid Laminates, Low Pressure
- MagNohl® (Magnetic Glass Polyester Laminate)
- N200F (Flexible Glass Polyester Laminate)
- NEMA GPO-1 (Class B) Glass Polyester Laminate
- NEMA GPO-1 (Class F) N155 Glass Polyester Laminate
- NEMA GPO-1 (Class H) N180 Glass Polyester Laminate
- NEMA GPO-1 (Class R) N220 Glass Polyester Laminate
- NEMA GPO-3 (Glass Polyester Laminate)
- Semi Conductive Glass Reinforced Laminate (C-109/C-209)
- Standoff Insulators (Molded Glass Polyester)
- U205 Glass Polyester Laminate (IEC: UPGM 205)
Flexible Laminates, Papers, & Films
Filament Wound Tubing
Thermal Insulation Boards
Material Comparative Data Sheets
The Gund Company is a vertically integrated manufacturer and fabricator of engineered material solutions. Since 1951, we have listened to our customers and learned about the demanding operating environments of their industries. We are AS9100C Certified and ITAR Compliant. Our custom fabricated parts are manufactured according to ISO 9001:2008 certified quality systems.
We understand the challenges of material selection and the demanding operating environment of your application. Our Application Engineering Team takes a consultative approach to understanding your requirements. By relying on our material specialists, our customers gain valuable insight into how to improve component designs to increase efficiency and functionality while reducing cost. In addition to helping with material selection, we challenge ourselves to optimize production for material yield or fabrication efficiency. As a lean enterprise, we are focused on continuous improvement and finding the most cost-effective, efficient solutions for our customers.
Please contact us today if we can help answer material property questions or provide an application specific quote. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.