Inventory Management services offered by The Gund Company focus on minimizing lead-times while reducing inventory carrying costs. The Gund Company's delivery reliability performance is typically 99% or better. In some situations, we have even offered our guarantee of "It's on-time or it's free".
Our delivery performance record is tracked for every single order and every shipment. If you would like to receive our most recent delivery performance statistics, please contact Steve Gund at email@example.com.
The inventory management programs offered by The Gund Company include:
Blanket Order Program
Customer furnishes item annual usage estimates which allows TGC quotations to pass along our cost savings by maximizing our production efficiency.
Customer releases orders in any quantity with shipment being made within 1 - 3 days of order release by customer.
- Customer establishes minimum and maximum stock levels on their shop floor.
- Either customer or TGC monitors inventory levels providing releases against a blanket order without the generation of a purchase order.
- TGC invoice serves as documentation of purchase order, packing list, and delivery confirmation receipt.
- Customer indicates estimated annual usage of particular items and creates minimum and maximum inventory levels by item, typically 1 to 2 weeks minimum inventory.
- TGC establishes initial stock level at customer's location.
- Either customer or TGC monitors inventory levels making sure appropriate inventory levels are maintained.
- TGC invoices customer based on shipments to replenish inventory levels.
The Gund Company's inventory management programs can be adjusted to meet the particular needs of any customer. If you are interested in an inventory management program, please contact Steve Gund at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the program details.