Assembly Services allow customers to outsource the assembly of TGC's components and other related parts so that complete assemblies can be delivered ready for final manufacturing steps.
Common assembly operations include:
- Doll Pinning
- Press Fitting
- Assembly & Final Painting
- Lap Joint Bonding
- Tapping & Screwing
Examples of assembly services include:
- Assembly arc chutes for circuit breakers.
- RFI shielding assemblies bonding conductor foil to insulation.
- Insulated copper studs for power generator applications.
- Fuse board assemblies for distribution transformers.
- Adding connectors and contacts to terminal boards.
- Door panel assemblies for refrigerated or thermal applications.
- Lap jointing 140" long supports.
- Taping coil blocking together.
- Adding hardware components to solder pallets.
In many cases, The Gund Company can review bills of material and assembly drawings as part of our Application Engineering effort to identify opportunities for cost savings utilizing our assembly services.
If your company is interested in learning more about our assembly services or if you have a particular project in mind, please contact Steve Gund at email@example.com to discuss the details.