The Gund Company bases our entire business philosophy on providing value to the customer.
In order to better define what really constitutes value as received by the customer, The Gund Company uses the formula below to guide our daily actions.
The formula shows the mathematical relationship between VALUE and each of its primary components:
- As Quality improves, Value increases.
- As Customer Service improves, Value increases.
- As Cost decreases, Value increases.
- As Cycle Time decreases, Value increases.
* The Value Formula was developed by Roland Boreham, former CEO of Baldor Electric.
By defining value, we can focus on delivering value. How do we know we deliver value to our customers? We survey our customers asking them to rate our quality, service, cost relative to the market, and cycle time. Please ask for our current customer survey results.
We survey, we measure, we track, and we record. We focus on continuous improvement on these metrics to deliver increasing value over the long term.
If you would like to partner with a company that delivers on Value, please request a formal presentation at your facility at your convenience.